- What kind of equipment do you use?
- Most often we use an 8mm fisheye lens which allows us to complete the highest resolution tour in the minimum number of shots needed to create a virtual tour. We do not use a “one-shot” set up, which offers much lower quality photos.
- Do you do spherical or panoramic tours and are they 360 degrees?
- Our tours are most often spherical, meaning you can look up and down, left and right.
- Are the photos warped?
- No, the photos in the virtual tours are not warped and you will very rarely see any type of stitching line where two photos have been merged together.
- How long does it take for my tour to be processed after the photos are taken?
- Tours are usually processed within 24 hours. Tours with floor plans can take 48-72 hours to process.
- What if I need a virtual tour feature or product that you do not offer?
- Please let us know if you are looking for a feature we don’t currently offer. We rely on customer feedback and upgrade our tours often to include the suggestions of our customers.
- Can I track the activity of my tour?
- You can log into your tour at any time and see real time information on how many people are viewing your tours, room by room.
- Can I edit my tour information and rearrange the photos?
- You have the option of including and editing a detailed description of the property any time. You can also choose and reorganize the photos that are included on the printable flyer and featured in the slide show.
- Do I receive a branded and a generic IDX compatible tour?
- Yes, at no additional charge.
- How long is the tour hosted for?
- The tours are hosted for up to one year at no charge. You may purchase additional time if needed for a nominal fee.
- Can I download the tour or photos?
- You can download photos from the tour any time. Unfortunately, you are not able to download the entire tour but you can purchase a CD of your tour.
- Can I add my agency logo or photo to the tour and how much does it cost?
- Yes, you can add your agency logo and/or your personal photo to the tour for no additional charge.
- How competitive are your prices?
- Our prices are very competitive. We are a family owned company and looking to provide superior customer service with exceptional tours at an affordable price.
- What do I have to do to book and manage my virtual tours?
- You can either call 516-505-0140 to book your tour, or book it on our web site at www.TotalTours360.com/Form/reqForm.asp. You can manage your tours on-line by logging in with your User ID and password. If you prefer, give us a call and we can update anything for you.
- What if I have a problem with the tour?
- Give us a call any time at 516-505-0140. Regardless of the problem, we will work with you until it has been resolved.
- Are you a locally owned company?
- We are located in Kings Park, New York, on Long Island.
- What kind of lead generation features do your tours have?
- We have a number of features incorporated into the tour itself. There are buttons for the potential buyers to “Email the Tour to a Friend” and “Email the Agent”. There is also a button to “View All Virtual Tours from this Agent” which will show the potential buyer the other virtual tours on your listings.
- What does the home owner need to do to prepare for a virtual tour?
- We have a prepared document that you can pass onto your clients to help them prepare their home for the virtual tour. The same suggestions can be used to prepare the home for an open house.
- How do I pay for the tour?
- If you book your tour online, you will be asked to pre-pay for the virtual tour via PayPal. Otherwise, you can pay for your tour at the time of the photography session by check. Unfortunately, our photographers can not accept cash. You may also opt to receive a paper invoice by mail to be paid by check or an email invoice to be paid by credit card through PayPal.
- What kind of additional features can I add to my tour?
- You can add 3-D navigational floor plans, 2-D printable floor plans, background music, video “Walk-To” introductions, audio commentary, sign riders and CD’s.
Applications for Virtual Tours:
- Architecture, architectural history and building sites
- Visualization of real estate and interactive tours
- Galleries, museums and conventions
- Restaurants and reception halls
- Tourist locations
- Sport centers state parks National parks and landscapes
- Documentation of construction processes
- Art and science
Copyright © 2006 Total Tours 360