|Real Estate Specials|
|All Sample Tours|
1. Why do you want to know my name and e-mail address? BACK
When applying for a position with our company, ordering a virtual tour or requesting more information, we would like to have your name and e-mail address so that we can correspond to you in a timely and personal manner.
If you would prefer not to order products or services over the internet, please call us directly at 516-505-0140.
2. What other information do you keep track of, about me? BACK
We keep the information that you willingly and knowingly supply us so that we have a history of our correspondence. This saves both parties time in not requesting the information time and time again. When you submit any time of inquiry on our website, our server also supplies us with your IP address and the brand of browser you are using (i.e. Firefox, Internet Explorer, AOL etc.). This allows us to maximize the usability of our website for the greatest number of users.
3. Do you collect information from children? BACK
In order to complete a job application on our website, you have to verify that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are not 18 years of age or older, you can not fill out our on-line job application. You can call the office directly at 516-505-0140 and speak to Human Resources about the positions available.
4. How do you make sure nobody steals my credit card information? BACK
We only directly accept cash and checks as payment. If payment must be made with a credit card, we send an email invoice through a third party service, such as PayPal. We do not collect or keep any credit card information.
5. Do you share my information with other parts of your company? BACK
We may share parts of your information with the people in the company directly responsible for handling it. For example, if you are ordering a virtual tour, we will share your contact information with the photographer. If you are applying for a job, we will share your application with the Human Resources department. If you are having technical difficulties with the website, we will share your inquiry with our IT department.
6. Do you share my information with other companies? BACK
There are specific instances where we need to share your information with other companies.
1. When you have a virtual tour, the tour is posted to the websites that you designate on your order form. Your contact information appears on your virtual tour and will then appear on the websites that you designate.
2. When you pay by credit card, we need to share your email address with the third party vendor which sends the email invoice.
3. When applying for a position with the company, a background check may be completed through a third party. You will be asked to sign a disclosure form allowing us to do this.
4. When applying for credit with our company, a credit check may be conducted through a third party. You will be asked to sign a disclosure form allowing us to do this.
7. Do you sell my information to other companies? BACK
We never sell any of your information to anyone.
8.What do you do if one of your employees violates my privacy? BACK
9. Can I see and change the information you have about me, personally? BACK
We can email report of the information we have about you upon request.
10. How can I start or stop receiving e-mail from you? BACK
Please send a request to email@example.com. It may take up to 30 days to process your request. You may receive an email from Total Tours 360 during this time.
11. How do your protect the privacy of my e-mails to your customer support team? BACK
Our server uses Symantec virus scanning software and operates behind a firewall. Our individual computers at the main office also operate behind a firewall. The customer support team is trained in privacy issues.
12. Where can I learn more about my right to privacy? BACK
You can learn about internet privacy issues from the following resources:
Federal Trade Commission
The Federal Trade Commission’s Onguard Online website:
Consumer Computer Privacy Guide
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
13. Who can I talk to if I have a question about my privacy? BACK
If you have a question about your privacy relating to Total Tours 360, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us directly at 866-724-4689 or write to us at Total Tours 360, 119 Osborne Road, NY 11552.
We are interested in respecting your privacy. If you feel that your privacy has been violated in any way, please let us know. In addition, if you have a suggestion on how we can improve our security or our service, tell us.